Young Adult Fiction 7127
A Very Risky Gamble
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The Final Gambit is the final book in a three-book series that follows Avery Kylie Grambs as she discovers that she is the one person a wealthy billionaire left everything.
What I liked: Avery Kylie Grambs has learned a lot since we met her in book one, and so have the four grandsons who were left with nothing at the reading of their grandfather will. In addition, we learned that her name could be rearranged to mean A Very Risky Gamble. This series was so enjoyable because you played along with the characters as you tried to piece together all the clues, riddles, and puzzles and hoped you picked up the breadcrumbs from all three books to figure out where the ending would play out.
Final Verdict:
In the end, I am not sure unless I read it more than once that I would have picked up all the clues, but I did enjoy the ride to the end. I am also not sure that this is the end with the way it was ended; maybe we get a spin-off and see just how Mr. Hawthorne Very Risky Gamble plays out, as she is now in total control of all that money and power. Also, I like to see just how her relationship with a certain Hawthrone plays out. Inheritance Games was a fantastic series.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account