Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
April, May and June are just normal sisters, that is until their parents get divorced and they are forced to move with their mom to a new city. Now the girls have to survive the wrath of high school in a new town, in a new home, with their dad living in a different state. As if that weren’t enough, the girls unexpectedly learn that they have superpowers! Smart and responsible April can see the future; troubled May can disappear; and June can now read minds. Trouble is, these superpowers aren’t the usual ones everyone would wish for to help make their lives easier, and they often get the girls in trouble. Although June can read minds, she can’t always control whose mind she reads, and when she starts using her newfound ability to become friends with the popular kids, the false friendships become dangerous. As awesome as disappearing is, May can’t always control where or when she vanishes, causing some unexpected, unwanted disappearances. And even though April can see the future, she keeps having undesirable visions, and not all of them are completely clear. When she sees trouble ahead for June, the girls decide they must do everything in their power to prevent the vision from coming true. If only they could figure out what the vision means!

I absolutely loved this book! The plot was refreshing and like nothing I had read before. The characters were all distinctly different, amusing and relatable. Each chapter is told from a different sister’s point of view. Reading the three girls argue was so realistic, I felt like I knew each one of them.

Don’t be fooled. When I saw that this book was about sisters with superpowers, I thought that it would be silly and unrealistic but this book surprised me. I definitely recommend it for anyone who wants a good read!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account