Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
When I first started reading this book I had really high hopes for it ,it had an interesting plot and wasn't like most dystopians and sort of refreshing ,(I really liked the cover that's what actually sold me on it ) .Anyway,I liked America and the other characters except Aspen (I really hate him he is soo stupid and a really dislike able character not only that but manipulative) then the story progresses and its like wait I think that I hate both America and Aspen, I like the supporting characters, like her sister and Maxon I mean he is just so amazing, fairy tale material. I continued reading hoping that it would get better, but it didn't. I know that not everyone is perfect and characters can have flaws and make mistakes (except Maxon because anyone else would of said Goodbye America when they first met) , but, America is really annoying but she is so stupid and rash and selfish and overall one of the most dislike-able characters that I've ever read in my life and I know that I'm not the only one who feels this way. I really thought that this would be a lot better but instead it feel like Kiera Cass watched the Bachelorette and read Divergent and try to combine it .This has soo much potential but overall this could of been better this not good this could of been better if only America was more like able.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account