Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I liked The Selection but I have to say I loved The Elite. This book sucked me in and played with my emotions like no book has in quite sometime. I did find myself tearing up at times and gasping as I was taken on this roller coaster ride. I found myself staying up into the wee hours of the morning to finish reading it. I could not put it down and needed to know what was going to happen next.

I love Prince Maxon. For a Prince he seems pretty down to earth. There were moments where my heart just ached for him. I could see his struggles and I just want him to end up happy. While I do like America and admire her no nonsense attitude I found myself wanting to scream at her. I just wanted her to stop being so indecisive and make a choice already.

This book managed to make me feel all the feels. I seriously needed a hug after reading this or a cupcake! I felt like I was on this journey right there with the characters experiencing it all. I cannot wait for the next book. I need to find out what happens to America and Maxon. I know where I want this to end up but I have a feeling it isn't going to be that easy. I will make sure I have my box of tissues next to me. I am hooked!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account