N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Vanessa

Summary: Frankie Landau-Banks has always just been Bunny Rabbit. Known as harmless and adorable to the people around her. She attends Alabaster, a boarding school that her dad thinks more of a way of making connections for after you graduate rather than for its magnificent education system. Frankie comes back for her sophomore year a new woman... she is prettier and has grown boobs. Of course, big man on campus Matthew Livingston notices this when he stumbles on her having fallen over her bike. They begin a relationship. But this relationship is not ordinary. Matthew is keeping secrets from her. The loyalty he has with the Loyal Order of the Basset Hounds is greater than a 2-month-old relationship. Since Matthew doesn't seem to want to tell Frankie about this secret society, Frankie tries to find out herself. And what she does after that is more than any other Basset has ever done (which have all been males, by the way). Frankie has always been underestimated and in this way she thinks to prove to everybody what she is capable of. However, what happens when things get more complicated?
My Thoughts (may contain spoilers): Great book! I mean, it took me around 60 or 70 pages to really get into it. But then on it was nonstop action. It made me laugh (once) even though it's not supposed to. I really didn't like Matthew much. He was so ugh, acting as though he didn't remember her from freshman year, etc. I wished something happened with Alpha. However, this book kept me on the edge of my seat as I was reading. Frankie is really something and I admire her character. I think I'll start using neglected positives from now on, haha.

Reposted at whatvanessareads.wordpress.com
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account