Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I really enjoyed this book and loved the creativity involved. The plot was superb and I felt that the author did a good job of making it realistic yet still making it a paranormal book. I loved the idea of a girl who might or might not be turning into a vampire, and is determined to save her family from herself if she does turn into one. The author did a masterful job creating the characters and setting and every twist and turn was extremely exciting. The only thing that made me hesitate in giving this book five stars was that sometimes Tana wasn’t totally connected to the reading and I felt that she became a two dimensional figure. Otherwise the book was great.

Tana was such an amazing character and I loved that the book was from her perspective. I felt that she had certain characteristics that made her easily relatable to, and easy to like. I loved how she pulled herself together in moments of crisis and never did what anyone expected of her. She always went above and beyond.

I loved how the other characters added to the book and made it more realistic. I loved how the vampires were portrayed from Tana’s perspective and how it differed from other characters. I felt that the book wouldn’t be complete without all the side characters helping it along and I loved how the author gave them a unique personality.

Overall this book was great and I hope the author continues the series with Tana as the main character. I would also love to see some side stories included as well.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account