N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Lianne

Meg Cabot is one of my favorite young adult authors! She is really a writing superhero, she has written books for adults, young adults and middle grade readers.

Teen Idol is about Jenny Greenly a high school junior who writes the advice column "Ask Annie" for her school newspaper. Everybody likes Jenny, she is nice and always comforts people. That is why the school district decided to have Jenny guide the new student, "Lucas Smith". The only thing is that his real name, is Luke Striker and just about every girl except for Jenny is in love with him because, he is just about one of the most popular teen celebrities. He decided to come to Jenny's town and experience high school, so he can do some research for his next film. Now it is Jenny's job to keep Luke's secret and show him the ropes of a normal high school, on top of her already crazy life.

I loved this book, I really did. Although it is extremely hard not to love a book written by Meg Cabot! One of my favorite parts of the book was the way that Jenny tried her hardest not to fall for Luke and keep the secret from her Luke obsessed best friend Trina. At some points in this book, I found myself laughing out loud! This book is an extremely fun enjoyable read!
"Reprinted with author's permission"
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account