Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Pleasantly surprised and completely caught off guard. Take the Fall isn’t what I was expecting.

True friends stab you in the front, right?

I started this book hoping for an easy, quick mystery. I’ve been reading a ton of action books and just wanted a simple read to pass the time.

I got more than I bargained for. In the best way.

I finished Take the Fall in record time. In between basketball games and Frozen themed birthday parties, this book has consumed my three day MLK weekend.

Reminiscent of Pretty Little Liars, Sonia and her friend Gretchen aren’t exactly all they pretend to be. Conniving and hateful, I hated Gretchen and wasn’t at all sad to see her go. Sonia was better off without her.

I don’t want to delve too much into the plot, because I feel like it’s something you need to experience firsthand. You need to be there for the twists and revelations and that big shocker at the end.

I loved the diner family. I would’ve liked to know more about who Sonia’s father is (the Sheriff perhaps??!!)

I liked Marcus and just about every other secondary character. There wasn’t any dialogue or sentence I rushed through. I took it all in. I was caught up in all the scandal and the high school drama. SO GOOD. (Doesn’t make me miss high school thought, because there’s always that one bitch that would actually do something evil like Gretchen).

Take the Fall is a thrilling mystery, but also a lesson in choosing your friends wisely. Not everyone is there for you in a positive way
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account