Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins was such an awesome read. It is a completely new take on angels and demons in a really neat way. It was a marvelous debut from Wendy Higgins, and I just had so much fun reading it.

I loved how different Wendy Higgins demons are from anything else I've read. She really made them her own, and it was fascinating. This really tied into the plot nicely, and it made it impossible to guess what was coming next. Sweet Evil was very different from what I was expecting, in a good way, and that nicely allowed for a ton of twists and turns to happen. There was an addictive quality about this book. I started it around 10:30 in the morning, and didn't stop reading until 2pm when I finished.

I loved the characters in this book. It was such a fun mix of characters. Jay was awesome - he reminded me a bit of my best friend, which was cool. I loved Kaidan, and I am really curious to see where his story will go after this. I loved Anna - she was just such a nice person and an awesome main character. Kopano was only in parts of the book, but I loved him as well. He was such a complex character!

The ending of Sweet Evil just killed me. Sweet Evil kept building continually throughout the whole book. Everything that happened made me love it more and more, and by the end, I was so sad to see it end. It was so much fun to read.

This is one of those books to add to your read it asap list. This was the book that had everything I look for in a good book - fabulous characters, an enticing plot, great writing and so much more. It was one of the best books of the year and an all around phenomenal debut from Wendy Higgins. I cannot wait to see what is next for her, as Sweet Evil was just amazing.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account