Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Anyone that knows me and my reading tastes, knows that I LOVE books with this type of story line. I love a good "royal" themed novel. Suddenly Royal exceeded my expectations and ended up being a fun, endearing story.

What I liked: I really enjoyed Samantha's character. At first I wasn't sure I would be able to get behind her 100% but by the end I was rooting for her completely. Samantha goes through quite the emotional journey throughout this book and I think readers will appreciate her growth and self-discovery. I appreciated that this wasn't just a "random girl becomes a princess" story. There is a lot more to it. The relationships Samantha has are true and honest and we see more than just a fancy house and a title.

Of course, I couldn't talk about what I liked without mentioning Crown Prince Alex. I think he is what you picture when you think of a prince. Dare I say, he is a good mix of both Prince William and Prince Harry. I love the chemistry between Samantha and Alex. They have some great moments between the two of them.

What left me wanting more: Nothing. This book was the perfect blend of royalty and romance.

Final Verdict: This is a charming book. I definitely recommend it. However, there are some *steamy* moments. Definitely not for the younger readers.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account