Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Ben Ripley wants nothing more than to be a CIA agent. When he excels at an online game, he gets chosen to attend an elite spy school under the illusion of a nerdy science one. The only problem is that it's nothing like he expects it to be. The classes are a little more boring from what you see in movies. When Ben gets targeted by assassins, he has to rely on the star of the school Erica to help him get out of trouble. But there's a mole within the academy that's leaking information and they need to figure out who it is before it's too late.

Having never read any of the books in the Spy School series, I came into this one with a fresh mind. As a fan of graphic novels, this one reads really well. There's a perfect text to illustration ratio and the illustrations are vibrant with proper "action signals", like lines placed in the appropriate position. Ben is a relatable character since he was an ordinary child picked to attend this spy school His reaction to each situation are humorous and appropriate. I like how reliable Erica is and had a lot of fun reading this novel. I look forward to more like it!

Final Verdict: SPY SCHOOL THE GRAPHIC NOVEL is a fun middle grade graphic novel and perfect for fans of adventure, spies, humor, and graphic novels. It holds a child's interest with a fast-paced plot and action packed scenes.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account