Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book was amazing, most of the characters flew off of the pages because they were so funny and creative. Well-written without too much description or explanation in the first few chapters that it was a quick and easy read. A very moving tale about abuse where we learn the different sides to his family. The idea for this novel was executed almost perfectly with a good amount of flashbacks and touching moments.
Good Points
Such an emotional book! I just couldn’t bring myself to finish it for the longest time because I didn’t want Jace’s adventure to end. I loved how his brother, Christian acted towards Jace near the ending because it surprised me, I thought Christian would have reacted differently. Also, the flashbacks about Jace;s old life and what he liked about it and what he despised because most of them were about his father. In this book, I loved how the relationships between Jace’s brother and his new friends weren’t too fast and they were very unpredictable while the slowly blooming romance was in fact that. Slowly blooming. Holy crap, the writing style was what I loved from authors. It was so easy to read that, the words flew off the page and I couldn’t remember if the book was past or present tense because I was so caught up in the story of Jace.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account