Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
So much emotion in this book!! I will admit I teared up. Review to come. I was a little unsure if I would like this book as much as the others in this series. While I did like Hunter in previous books he is definitely not my favorite. I love those Merrick brothers. Hunter is an Elemental like the Merricks and is new in town. He is a bit unsure of where he fits in with everyone. This book is his journey of finding out where he fits in and who he is.

Throughout the entire book I found myself saying poor Hunter. I was starting to wonder if this kid would ever catch a break. Brigid Kemmerer is not afraid to tug at your heart strings and make you shed a tear. He has lost his Dad and Uncle and feels pretty much let down by everyone around him. I love how the characters in these books grow and find out who they really want to be and what they want out of life. They deal with real world problems and learn how to face them head on.

While I still love the Merrick brothers Hunter now holds a special place in my heart as well. This book has everything you could want action, tears, romance and surprises. What's not to like? I would definitely recommend this book to those who have read the others in the series. If you have not read the others in the series what are you waiting for? You should pick them up today and dive into the elemental world. You will not regret it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account