Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
There was a time in my life where I was Chelsea Knot.

I told someone something that someone else had told me and that person I told (flipped the story into something that it wasn't), in turn, told someone that was a part of the story that I told and it got back to the original person who told me and all hell broke loose.

Over the summer before my freshman year, I received death threats over the phone for 2 months.
I don't even remember what the story was, but it completely ruined a friendship for me.

I didn't speak to that person the entire 4 years of high school. I was scared. I was ashamed that it had gotten so out of hand.

Then, 5 years after we've graduated, I was visiting my grandma in the hospital where my ex-friend just so happened to be a nurse. (I had gone to dinner with my parents before and I had a margarita so I was slightly tipsy).

Anyways, we talked and chatted for a bit. It was awkward, but it felt good. To not bring up history, but live in the now.

So, this was a good book. Started slow at first, but I was interested in the story.

Hannah Harrington is one of my favorite pastime authors.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account