Review Detail

4.9 5
Young Adult Fiction 334
black eyes, broken families, painful nightmares, and someone to help you through it
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Told from Travis’ perspective, a story about falling for the unexpected, helping the ones you love, and trying to move on from a painful past. There were some things that made me want to roll my eyes in the book. The idea behind this story wasn’t very original but Trish Doller made it creative with original characters and such a harsh reality about not being able to save your best friend.
Good Points
I liked the relationship between Harper and Travis most os the time because there were a few bumps with them that showed just how serious they wanted to be together. The character of Travis was really creative and well written with the way he felt not only towards Harper but also Paige. I liked how Paige still had an annoying hold on him because it was a little different from other books. The fact that he was having nightmares and visions about his late best friend, Charlie. Travis seemed so real to me, as if I knew him just from reading about him, it was great.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account