Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I cannot lie and say I absolutely loved this book, because that is just not the case. But what I can say is that I did enjoy it. It takes you on a wild ride, but you can only barely enjoy it because to me the author writes with out passion. She tells you exactly what is going on in the book, but she does not add any descriptions and the biggest scenes in the book lasted only seconds and it had nothing to make the scene seem as if it mattered.
In the story cheerleaders are turning up dead. It seems to be suicide, until Vee a pink haired girl comes along. She watches the first "suicide" through another person's eyes. She tends to do that when she sleeps. She can "Slide" into another person by touching something of importance to that person that they emotionally imprinted on. Sounds exciting right? That's what I thought. Until I read it.
As hype as the synopsis explains the book, I wasn't impressed. I was expecting way more action and suspense. It just seemed bland. I like to read big descriptions (not too much, but enough to give me a good picture in my head), not something that tells exactly what is going on in the book. I use that description the author uses to draw every bit I can about the character, such as their feelings. I couldn't connect with these characters whatsoever.
I did like the ending though. It came to something I definitely wasn't expecting and its pretty hard to trick me. (But then again, I was going through alot at the time... ) So, all in all, the beginning was a little boring but the ending made it a little easier to swallow. Because of this, I will give the next book in the series a chance.
Good Points
Great plot. I loved her gift.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account