Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I was coming off a lousy book so I was hoping that I would like this book. I needed a good book and that was exactly what I got. I started this book and finished it under 24 hours. It was a really amazing book. It was a great page turner that wove many themes into it. Friendship,forgiveness,trust,good vs. evil and above all, the idea of doing the right thing even if you may lose the admiration that you were granted.

I adored Chloe and I felt sympathy for her as she was so confused and scared in the beginning. She didn't know what had happened to her. Her best friend wasn't even speaking to her and she was suddenly a brainiac when just six months ago,she was an average student. Six months ago she never talked to Adam or Blake and now Blake was her boyfriend?

Adam was adorable. He clearly cared about Chloe.I loved that he was willing to help her figure this out. Initially I thought that he wouldn't believe her when she confessed all that she knew, which truthfully was not much. Blake was a creep and I swear I got the heebie jeebies from him every single moment he was in the book.

I was unbelievably annoyed with Chloe's mom. Clearly Chloe was freaking out but she didn't feel like she could tell her parents anything. In six months she had turned into every parents' dream child. And yet her mom didn't seem to be curious about the abrupt change in her daughter.

I loved Maggie, I had a feeling that she was one of the good ones. I loved seeing the friendship between Chloe and Maggie be revived. Especially considering how long they had been friends before that day in May.

I am giving this book 5 stars. I loved it so much. The themes that were woven into this book, the character development and the plot were all great parts of the book. I would not hesitate to recommend this book to anyone and everyone.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account