Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I want to start by saying this was a perfect ending to this series. It answered any and all questions I had but didn't fail to have me on pins and needles throughout the book.
Speaking of answering questions, Jeri really surprised me. Although I knew that Logan wasn't in the book, I was sad to think about an entire book without him. It definitely made me upset. In the end, one of my questions were "What's a book in the Shade series without Logan?!" But it didn't seem to be without him at all. It was as if he was there and watching over everything. Just like how a person who passed away in real life would do.
What I like most about Shine though, is the fact that it belongs to the main character. In Shade we see so much of Logan. Both alive and as a ghost. Then in Shift we see a lot of Zach as their relationship grows stronger. But in Shine, we see how she grows and realizes what she needs to do for herself and for her and Zach to be together. Aura is one bold and amazing main character and I loved everything about her and her world.
With Shine picking up right where Shift left off, you won't feel as if you've missed anything. Shine is a perfect ending to a series that will forever be a part of me.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account