N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by nettie

I came upon this series in the library not really realizing it was a series. The first book I read was envy after finding it lying on a table at the library, it was so good that once I realized it was a series I couldn't wait to continue, so I did with the next book which was pride and then I read wrath. I am currently backtracked to the 1st book in the series which is Seven deadly sins: Lust! yall this series is Hot - once I start reading I can't put it down and once I put it down I can't wait to pick it back up. Unfortunately, the next book is sloth which won't be released til December 26 and after that gluttony (March 27) the seventh book in the series will be a surprise but I'm thinking it will be greed, whatever it is I recommend this series it will have you oooing and aahing, laughing, and just wishing you could have a little or maybe alot of time with Kane or Adam, they are absolutely delicious. The girls are so bad and so mean to each other, typical girl stuff, oh well, go to the library and start reading the series, you won't be sorry, you'll be delightfully engaged in all there activities. Happy reading readers!!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account