Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The story was well written, but I just could not find myself drawn into the story line. The story centers around Scarlett who has suffered a terrible loss. Her brother recently passed away from a brain aneurysm. She has emotionally detached herself from the world and struggles day to day to just appear normal. Her parents have become a shell of themselves, and their home feels like a torture house full of pain and suffering. The only things keeping her sane are her horse, Delilah, and Will. Will is a new comer to their island of the coast of Los Angeles, Catalina. He appears out of no where one day while she is out for a ride with Delilah and permanently makes a place in her life from that moment forth. He is a very troubled boy with a very special gift. Scarlett fells drawn to him, and when Will spills his secret she begins to understand why. Their love brings about obstacles that they will have to face throughout the book. This is a story filled with jealousy, romance, tragedy, and life’s lessons. It is a heart wrenching story about what becomes of people when they are faced with tragedy, and the difficulty of picking up their lives afterwards. Although the ending left me wondering about what the new book will offer, I am not sure if I will continue with the series.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account