Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Mike

Michael Maness
I thought that remembering the good times was a very very boring book. It did go into very very good detail. It had a point about what some kids are doing these days and sometimes back when people thought they were safe from things. Some kids are committing suicide others are just dealing with the pressure. The kids that are committing suicide are being under pressure from families and friends. But the number one reason kids are committing suicide is pressure from school. An example of pressure from home from the book is that Trav has to act perfect for his parents. There isnt much that the school can do but not have hard enough class for the students that want a challenge. The book was a little dull because it just mainly didnt have a lot of action. The characters were a little dull. The main character Buck was a little dull because he didnt talk a lot it was mainly about him narrating the story. Kate was a little more talkative and cute. I liked Kate the best in the book, but she was a little plain. I could identify with Trav because he didnt mind homework and he looked at things differently.
I really didnt like the topic of the book. It was a downer. I know kids need to know about this subject but maybe learning about it a different way would be better.
M Mi
I thought that remembering the good times was a very very boring book. It did go into very very good detail. It had a point about what some kids are doing these days and sometimes back when people thought they were safe from things. Some kids are committing suicide others are just dealing with the pressure. The kids that are committing suicide are being under pressure from families and friends. But the number one reason kids are committing suicide is pressure from school. An example of pressure from home from the book is that Trav has to act perfect for his parents. There isnt much that the school can do but not have hard enough class for the students that want a challenge. The book was a little dull because it just mainly didnt have a lot of action. The characters were a little dull. The main character Buck was a little dull because he didnt talk a lot it was mainly about him narrating the story. Kate was a little more talkative and cute. I liked Kate the best in the book, but she was a little plain. I could identify with Trav because he didnt mind homework and he looked at things differently.
I really didnt like the topic of the book. It was a downer. I know kids need to know about this subject but maybe learning about it a different way would be better.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account