N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Samuel S.

I think remembering the good times has some good parts to it and some not to good. One of the reasons why I enjoyed it is because it always keeps you up on your feet. I like the book because it is easy to start reading and never stop. The author did a great job detailing places so you can easily picture then in your mind. The characters Kate, buck, Trav, and Polly personalitys were easy to learn.
There are also some parts of the book that I did not care for. I thought that having Trav commit suicide wasnt good. I also thought that the author did not include bucks dad, Kates mom, and Mr.Kirby and Mrs.Kirby in the book enough.
This book would not have been the same if Kate, buck, Trav, and Polly were not in the story if Trav and Kate would have dated I wonder what buck would think. When Trav killed himself I thought that that it is sad that Trav thought it wasnt worth living.
I would recommend this book to all people who like suspension. This book tells a good story that is easy to follow. Over all I thought book was fairly good. This good has good details and characters and it is well thought out.
At Chapter 15, when they had an assembly at the school for trav. The principle said something that was good. He Said how many young people are committing suicide, that there should be something done about it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account