N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Ryan H.

For Remembering the Good Times I recommend the book to adults who like books. In my mind I thought that the book was about to make me fall asleep. I think that the book should not be read by kids and teens. It does not really give action in Remembering the Good Times.
In the book it has three kids that are the protagonist. It includes Kate, a farm like kid, Buck a trailer kid, and Trav a kid like smart kid. Skeeter is the fat bully in the school who is cocky. Polly Prior is the grandma of Kate and mean until the end. Through Remembering the Good Times, Trav becomes obsessed with world crisis and media. Buck lives in a crowded trailer with his dad. Kate spends most of her time with Polly to take care of her. Trav moved at Slocum six months ago and is unhappy. He is going into advanced classes like math, language and reading. Trav is the bad one in my mind. All of them are friends because they are different.
The story goes through out many years, but the lives of the characters do not change. Through the end of the story Travis becomes crazy kid by going to jail and then ends up committing suicide. After Travs death, the school is running through chaos over Travis. The school addresses that it is not their faults for this.The story is well written, but I disliked this story, because it was boring.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account