Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Savanna S

Remembering The Good Times is an okay book. I like and dislike this book

I like this book for a few reasons. One reason is it makes a good point. You should know your friends inside and out. You should know how they are feeling, what they do, you should know everything. If you dont you could end up being the one who loses a friend, family member, or a loved one. I guarantee you it would be horrible.

Another reason I liked this book was because of the characters. My favorite character was Polly because she was like one of the teenagers yet, she is one of the oldest people in Solcom. She always loved when Kate, Buck, and Trav would come over to play games with her and just to talk to her. I dont see how she is mean and they call her the meanest in Slocom.

I also dislike this book. I hate how Trav got so close to Kate, Buck, and Polly. Then he had to commit suicide in the orchard. Why there? Also I dont see why they didnt have a funeral for Trav. That would have been a whole lot better than having a meeting. When Buck and Kate walked into the school and everyone started talking about Trav. I thought that was dumb because nobody even knew him.

Overall this is a pretty good book. I just didnt like it but thats my opinion. I would not tell a friend to read this book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account