N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Jordan F.

Remembering the Good Times is a great book about friendship. The three best friends; Kate, Trav, and buck go through good and tough times. Like an average teen has trouble in his or her life. Kates grandma Polly is part of there group of friends. The four of them play cards and as the years go on their friendship grows and grows. I personally didnt like the book because it really had nothing interesting in it until the last chapters. So if you are into books with lots of surprises and secrets for you to find, this would not be the book for you. I also didnt like it because it was very depressing. It was Buck looking back and he was telling about the past of there friendship. So if you dont want to read a depressing story, or if you get really touchy in books, this wouldnt be the book for you. In the book Remembering the Good Times you will find out that Trav is a little different. He gets worried a lot, always has to be in advanced classes, has to have everything perfect, and never seems to be able to except himself. I he does good in something, he wants to be even better. He is never happy. That is another thing why I dont like the book. Because when I read the book it was like Trav was so different from everyone. It seemed like he was from a different planet. But if you like books about friends, and books that have sad endings. Then I recommend the book Remembering the Good Tmes.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account