N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Ashley M

I didnt really like the book because it took to long a lot of paper work, And how the the characters acted in the story. It kind of tells how the people are stressed out so then they would what to kill them self so than they can get rid of the pressure. The characters where ok but not the best. How the story ended was not complete. Whats the point of the story if the kid didnt what to read it? There was a lot of kids that didnt like the book but thats just their opinion about the book. Theres a lot of books you can read instead of this one. The part about of the buck joined the football team because he felt left out. There is a lot of people that committing suicide and it is really sad. I liked the character named Polly whom has a messy room and is kind of old. Some times she is nice. And kind of reminds me of my grandma that pasted away when I was three. And how she tried to scare buck away from the house. There is a lot of people that can agree about the book and they can disagree about the book. So then thats what I thought about the book. The part when trav kills him self is they where sad about it when they found out. That is not mush to tell about the story. So this is why I wouldnt like to read this book.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account