N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Haylee L

I liked and disliked the book, Remembering the Good Times. I disliked it because the story went to slow for me like in the beginning there were a lot of details and it just went on forever. But I like the story because it is about really close friends who spend most of their time together. Travis is a nice smart kid. Kate is nice and calm. Buck is hard working. They are all different but thats what makes them so perfect together. The ending is the worst part for me. I liked it but I hated it at the same time. I did not like how Travis died. I dont think he should have at all and especially at that time when we was getting better. But I think it was the changes that shocked him. I liked it though for all the things that Polly and Mr. Kirby said about Travis at that meeting. It shocked me but I loved it! Mr. Kirby stood up for Travis and he took a hard one at it. When the school had said it was his fault, he did not stand for that. It was not his fault it might have been the schools but I am not sure why Travis did what he did. Now Polly has the biggest heart for Travis even though she thinks she is the meanest person out there. That maybe so but, she showed that heart and held it out to Travis, Buck, and Kate.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account