N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Manda Kay

This second installment of the Gemma Doyle Series, by Libba Bray, is just as great, if not better, than the first.  Having already become enthralled by her writing, Bray has astounded me once again.  In Rebel Angels, Gemma continues on her quest to find the Temple and bind the magic in the Realms.  She also is looking for the woman known as Circe.  Will she find the Temple and protect the magic? Will she find and conquer Circe?  Will everything not be what it seems?  These are all questions that will be answered when you read Rebel Angels for yourself.  If you read A Great and Terrible Beauty and loved it, you will love Rebel Angels even more.  Bray continues this series with another amazing installment.  You will again feel what Gemma is feeling and be enthralled by the good and the bad that ensues.  There is romance, betrayal, and even action and suspense that will keep you riveted. I can officially say, after reading Rebel Angels, I am impressed with Libba Bray and I can't wait for to read the next installment in this series. 

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account