Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Miranda Kenneally has quickly become an auto-buy author for me. I've loved each of her Hundred Oaks books and she continues to excel in writing swoon-worthy leading men and kick butt ladies.

What I loved: Even though this is the fourth book of this series, Kenneally hasn't lost any momentum. I love how characters from previous books are carefully woven into this story line. Just enough for readers of the previous books to know they are there but not too much that a reader new to the series would feel lost. Savannah is one of my favorite female leads. Maybe because she loves horses and I grew up riding. Even though it's been a while, I get how she feels when she is around horses. I think Kenneally hits it dead on. She wants the best for her family and will do anything to help them BUT she doesn't stand back and let her dreams be pushed to the side.

I loved Jack too. There is something about him that just makes him so real. Even though he is running this amazing racing business he still seems like a real teenager to me. He *might* be my favorite Hundred Oaks guy and THAT is saying a lot. The relationship that develops between Jack and Savannah is nothing short of a big giant swoon.

What Left Me Wanting More: The book...it ended...and I could have read on and on and on....

Final Verdict: I have recommended this series to several people and everyone that has read it has loved it. You can start with this one or go back to the beginning with Catching Jordan. Anywhere you start, you won't be disappointed.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account