Review Detail

4.9 6
Young Adult Fiction 281
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Covenant #2)
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
“Aw, did you just fall?”
“No.” I rolled onto my back, wincing. “I attacked the floor.”
? Jennifer L. Armentrout, Pure

Being a half-blood Apollyon-in-training, is not all it is cracked up to be. Alex is “fated” to be Seth’s other half, but her heart and soul belongs to Aiden. Aiden is a Pure, and Pures and Half-Bloods are forbidden to be together. Aiden has choices and freedom, Alex doesn’t, when she Awaken’s she will want what Seth wants, she will no longer be Alex.

The intensity between Aiden and Alex is maddening. They are so close, but so far apart. Alex finds comfort in Seth. Through their bond Alex can tell that Seth is more than meets the eye. Can Alex be happy with Seth? Will fate find a way for her and Aiden to be together?

Jennifer L. Armentrout reels the reader deeper into the Hematoi world. There are schemes and plots developing that could mean the end of the world as we know it. Alex will protect those that she loves at any cost. Will the gods intervene, or will they continue to ignore them? There is danger around every corner and Alex always seems to find herself right in the middle of it. The reader will want to rise up and take arms right beside of Alex. Which side will you choose?
Good Points
Hot men, sarcastic humor, action, adventure, and serious butt kicking!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account