N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
*MY THOUGHTS*
If there's one thing I like every now and then, its a good mystery. And this one definitely served its purpose. I like to challenge myself and see if I can come up with "whodunit" and if I can't it means that its the best of the best. I figured out who the culprit was in this one, but I still really liked it.
The writing in this was one of my favorite parts. I had a bit of a heavy read last time where I was crying and upset and everything, but this one pulled me out of it. The humor in it made me laugh from the beginning to the end. Because I needed this comic relief, I enjoyed it that much more.
I also liked the mystery in it. It was a little hard to decide who I thought did it because as normal, there were so many different things saying someone else did it, but I used my "CSI" and "Criminal Minds" investigative skills and I decided from there. And they all worked.
The only thing I didn't like was the juvenile feel of it. It grated on my nerves the entire time. For her to be 16 she seemed as if she were 12. It kind of felt more like MG vs YA. Honestly, I would've liked it more if it was. Then I wouldn't have had to write this part of the review. :(
But, overall, I liked this. It was a really great start to a new mystery series. I can't wait to continue on and see the next things that gets in Anne in trouble.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
July 27, 2013
Hmm. I do like mysteries. I may have to look into this one.
1 results - showing 1 - 1