Review Detail

Infinite Possibilities For Multiple Readings
Overall rating

Plot

Characters

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

As a child, one of my favorite genres was the choose-your-own-adventures. POWER OF FLIGHT by Hena Khan & Andrea Menotti is an exciting story that stars the reader who is attending the Summer Science Academy. Clawed by a mysterious bird, you wake up after a night of fever dreams to discover you have the ability to fly. Where did this ability come from? How long will it last? Will you be a superhero or will you become the villain? The choice is yours!

What I Loved:
This is such a fun read. I personally read it through four or five times choosing different paths to see more of the story. Putting yourself as the character is ingenious and works so well for these types of novels. It engages readers and pulls them into the story allowing them to imagine themselves as the character. What happens along the way is entirely up to the reader's choices. I spotted several opportunities for villains and several ways to be a superhero.

Final Thoughts: Thought-provoking and action-packed, POWER OF FLIGHT will send readers on a mission to discover the truth and encourage them to think before acting. Actions have consequences, and this book will show the reader just that.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account