N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I loved Percy Jackson for a four reasons:

1. I think that the characters were simply divine. They were written amazingly and described perfectly, so well I just got a perfect picture of them in my mind.

2. Percy Jackson. Now that is a winning character. I loved his personality and that he was the son of Poseidon. Poseidon is my favorite greek god, don't know why, but he just is. With his connections to the Sea God, I just fell in love with Percy. He seemed like a great guy who I wanted to meet.

3. The chapter titles. The chapter titles are funny little phrases that made me laugh my head off. They were great jokes that actually were pretty accurate with what was happening in that chapter.

4. Last but not least, was the idea of a book that is based on Greek Mythology. Instead of writing a boring textbook with lame facts that bore people to death, Rick Riordan changed it and bought it to a whole new level.

This book has hidden jokes that I were hard to find, but once found, you would wonder why you didn't see it earlier. This book is well written and it simply blew my breath away.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account