Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
You know those books that you can’t put down? This was absolutely one of them! I staid up until three in the morning because I couldn’t bring myself to put this thing down.

So the main character Evie works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency (or IPCA for short) because she can see through glamours. She works around a lot of different creatures, and knows how to handle them all. And by a lot of different types, I do mean a lot—vampires, werewolves, fairies, even a mermaid (who happens to be one of my favorite characters ever!)

There’s a lot of different things going on with this plot—from a boy who they can’t figure out what his species it, to a lot of other things happening that I can’t give away without spoiling some pretty big plot events…well let’s just say that they’re all awesomely written. They all play off each other, and are paced beautifully.

Evie is a spectacular character—her back story is nice, her opinion of the IPCA is very logical, and she’s just… fun. She’s the kind of person you’d like to hand out with. And she carries a bedazzled taser—bonus!

I would highly recommend this story to anyone who likes the Paranormal genre, because it’s so well written with so many different types of characters without it feeling cluttered. It’s a wonderful story, no matter how you spin it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account