Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Right now I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to read to this book. I've had it in my "To Read" stack for 6 months and I'm really mad I left it there so long. This book was wonderful. Very rarely do I find a book that can make me (both) laugh and cry; but, this was one of those pieces of work.

Kiersten White is wonderful at making you understand the true emotions that her characters feel. The love that Evie feels for Lish (her best friend who is also a mermaid), the loathing she feels for Reth (a faerie that seems to stalk her), and the confusion that Lend (an unknown paranormal creature who can steal the appearance of others), brings into her life. Plus, I admire any author that can bring a young adult book to life without any cursing. Instead you get Lish's hilarious monotone voice "bleep"ing.

If you're looking for a book to read to in small intervals, this is NOT the book for you. This book sucks you in and leaves you wanting more.
Good Points
Kiersten White has the wonderful ability to interject true emotion into her characters.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account