Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
When I first started this book I was a little afraid. I liked the first installment of this series, but I wasn't RAVING about it like everyone else. I feared that I would feel the same way about this one.... And I did. Idk, I just felt like the beginning was more of Katy being naieve and stupid and Daemon was always trying to convince her otherwise and then when they weren't mad/angry at each other, they were kissing. Much like the first book, it just didn't seem like much was going on at first.
But then as I finally made it to the end, I finally remembered why I decided to keep going with the series. The end will leave you in a doozie. Not sure if you all like that kind of thing, where you have to read the entire story to finally get to "the good part," but it just makes me take longer on the book. Hence the reason it took me a week to read this. Idk the last book I read that took an entire week....
Anyways, the plot was a good one when I finally got past all the kissing and fluff. But then unfortunately I was able to pick out all the twists and turns as they came up. I kind of felt like Dameon himself because I was thinking the very things he was. Not sure if that's a good thing because I connected to the character, or not because I just knew how the story would end.
Don't get me wrong though, I did enjoy the book. In it we are introduced to death, lust, and love and through Armentrout's writing, you are able to feel all of that as Katy goes through each emotion. Armentrout is a wonderful writer, but I just feel like this series isn't the one for me. I will continue it (because lets face it, that ending had me like: *&^&%#)(*%#!!$^&((&%#) just to see how it ends.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account