Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This is one sequel I knew I had to read! I loved the first book in the Lux series, OBSIDIAN. I wasn't able to grab a galley(yes, even some of us don't get every upcoming book we want) but that didn't stop me from preordering ONYX.

First off ONYX had everything I loved about the first book and even more! There's a beat to the dialogue and pacing between Katy and Daemon. I felt as if I was right there with them. Daemon is beyond adorable and when Blake, a new guy shows up and shows Katy interest? I'm like, serious girl, what is your problem?

Katy learns when Daemon healed her that he also changed her in ways that she's not sure she likes. This change goes even deeper than glowing whenever she's in a Lux's presence. Blake plays a huge part on the choice Katy has to make when she finds out the truth of what has happened to her. Let's just say Daemon isn't too happy about this.

Jennifer Armentrout gives us characters we love and will follow anywhere. The romance builds to a sizzling new hot level. Yes, I confess, I swooned in more than a few places! Katy stumbles on something behind the mystery surrounding Daemon's missing brother Dawson. We also find out there's more to the dreaded DOD. More mysteries surface that include a love interest for Katy's mother.

Sizzling hot romance with a Roswell the TV show feel, this sequel is sure to excite Jennifer Armentrout fans. There's even an extra bonus tale at the end of this story that gives Daemon's POV.

The only problem I had with this book is it ended too soon! I WANT MORE!!!!
Good Points
1. Great chemistry between Daemon and Katy
2. Love the dialogue
3. Jennifer Armentrout gives us characters we love and want to follow anywhere
4. Did I mention Daemon is hot?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account