Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
There are a few authors that are "auto-buy" for me. Kasie West is one of those authors. Her writing and stories flow so naturally that I cannot put them down. I was hooked in immediately with On the Fence.

What I loved: On the Fence is a contemporary that really feels like a contemporary book to me. It hits every point on my list. I love Charlie's voice. I liked that she wasn't a girly girl-and I also liked watching her transformation throughout the book. I feel by the end of the story she found a happy medium and felt really good about who she was. And then there was Braden....seriously, is there a better book boy than Braden right now???? I don't think so.

I loved watching their story play out. They both have different family dynamics and they were both supportive of each other as true friends (who just happened to be crazy about each other). Their story was easy to sink into and I think every reader would be pulling for them to figure it all out.

What left me wanting more: Nothing. This was absolutely ideal for me. Pick this up for a fun summer read!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account