Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I don't know WHY no one told me about this book sooner?! I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge mythology fan HOWEVER, I'm SO VERY GLAD I read this book!

It's got action, adventure, humor and romance. I mean, I barely made it to page 3 before I was laughing out loud, on a plane bound for Florida no less. This earned me several angry glares probably because the pilot had just announced that one of the air ducts was falling apart. I guess the other passengers thought I found the idea of all of us swimming with the fishes, hilarious. I didn't by the way, I was just choosing to look at the bright side, you know, maybe if we had gone on an unexpected swimming adventure we might've met Galen for reals. Maybe. *shrugs*

What I liked: Being able to see the story unfold from both Galen and Emma's POV's especially since they're so different was a nice touch. Emma was a fabulous MC! She's snarky, strong-willed and very familiar with all things awkward. (*fist bumps* her) Galen is a nice blend of steam and swoon without going overboard and his desire to do what's in the best interest of his kind is admirable even if I did want shake the squid brain every now and then.

I thoroughly enjoyed the secondary characters of Chloe, Rayna and Toraf which doesn't always happen. And the fact that the romance wasn't love at first manfish was a plus.

What left me wanting more: Can you ever really have enough of Galen Forza? I mean, really?

Final verdict: Ohmysweetgoodness that was AMAZEFISH! :D

Is it May yet? Because that's an awful long time to have to wait for "Of Triton"!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
November 07, 2013
I think I enjoyed this pretty well when I read it, but I now remember just about nothing about. I do plan to read the sequel, so hopefully it'll all come back to me pretty quick.
1 results - showing 1 - 1