Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I'll admit that I wasn't eager to begin the LUX series. I'd had it on my TBR list but could never bring myself to pick it up and get started. One reason that I had been putting off reading this series is the whole alien aspect. I wasn't sure I could handle another paranormal romance, I didn't think it was for me. Well....I was wrong.

I picked up the LUX BEGINNINGS edition with the first two books of the series on a whim. I could not stop reading OBSIDIAN. Daemon is-- for lack of a better word intense, and the relationship between him and Katy is all over the place which sometimes annoys me but it works in this case. It is fun to watch Katy discover this whole other world that she never knew existed.

Like I said at the beginning, I wasn't sure about an alien story. Obisidian is just enough paranormal to keep you guessing and on edge but not so much that the story is hidden by all the paranormal elements.

As soon as I finished Obsidian I couldn't wait to dive into the rest of this series. With the fifth installment coming out soon, this would be a great time to invest some time into this series. I don't think you will be disappointed.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account