Review Detail

Great Combination of Fact and Fiction
(Updated: March 21, 2022)
Overall rating

Writing Style

Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

Learning Value

On her way to grandma’s house, Little Red Riding Hood stops to enjoy the animals of the forest. Theres so many creatures, both big and small, and each one is unique. In this book, we get a great combination of the classic tale of RED RIDING HOOD and information about the creatures she sees along the way. The illustrations go from cartoon-y to realistic which makes them stand out and holds a child’s interest.

OBSERVING THE ANIMALS OF THE FOREST WITH LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD contains a variety of facts about animals you might see on a trek through the forest. It’s a great source of information for children to expand their knowledge with pages that fold up to reveal tidbits about the different creatures. My daughter enjoys learning about animals so this is a fun twist on things with the classic story to go along with it. Even I learned some new facts. I love how the pages fold up so you can enjoy these pages without taking away from the classic tale. It's better than trying to cram it all onto one side and I appreciate the format.

Final Verdict: I would recommend this to children aged six and up who love animals and learning more about them. OBSERVING THE ANIMALS OF THE FOREST WITH LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD combines fact with fiction on different sides of the pages weaving together a truly intriguing book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account