Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Winning a wagon full of lollipops is a dream come true for Alice, until everyone in the school bugs her for one. The main question is will there be enough lollipops to hand out? With the fear of not getting one, students start giving Alice advice of who she should and shouldn't give a lollipop to. Alice feels overwhelmed and doesn't know what to do because even she doesn't know if there will be enough lollipops, but there's only one way to find out. She makes the children line up and starts handing them out, but will there be enough?

NOT ENOUGH LOLLIPOPS is a funny story that teaches about friendship and sharing. When Alice wins the wagon, I assumed she was going to keep them all for herself like most children would want to do. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised to see her trying to include everyone and make sure they all got a sucker before even taking one for herself. this act is selfless and kind which paints a good picture for children to learn from. The illustrations are vibrant and remind me of the style of a graphic novel with the solid colors on some characters.

Final Verdict: NOT ENOUGH LOLLIPOPS is perfect for children aged four and up who are looking for a funny story while also learning about kindness. I enjoyed this story with my five-year-old and wouldn't mind more similar to it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account