Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I really enjoyed the book No Talking by Andrew Clements. I think we all could learn an important lesson from this book, like sometimes there is no point in making silly bets. Sometimes that can be somewhat helpful, like the teacher of the fifth grade boys and girls took the no talking as an advantage and was able to get her work done. But other times this can get you into trouble, like the other fifth grade teachers did not like the quiet situation and neither did the principle. I think that this book is a really fun way to express what every fifth grader thinks. The author really made me feel like I was back in my fifth grade classroom because everyone would argue over similar silly things and we would make so much noise that the other classrooms would complain that we were so loud.

This book deserves a four star rating because it is a relatable book to me. But the bickering between Dave and Lynsey was a little too much drama for me. This book also deserved a five star rating on the illustrations because they are really good. I also liked how there wasn't too much detail in the drawings and that it was easy to tell what the pictures were.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account