Review Detail

4.7 15
Young Adult Fiction 394
A new werewolf book that will rock your world!
(Updated: March 27, 2012)
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Nightshade is about Calla Tor, a guardian, in others words, a werewolf. She has sworn to protect a sacred place for her whole life. On Halloweens night she will become alpha of her own pack, but to be alpha, she must become the mate of Ren. But when she falls in love with a human boy, Shay, there will be massive consequences.

This book made my day, well i should say week as I had to read it in between classes and homework, but I got so stuck to it that I stayed up way to late just to finish it. It was a school day as well! When I had finished it I immediately passed it on to my friend who then couldn't stop.

My favourite character was Shay. I don't know why, I don't have any good reasons except that I I just fell in love with him. I often do that with male characters. I loved how Calla changed her own destiny and went off with Shay instead of being a good puppy. I thought she had a strong nature that made her able to do that.

I love this book and straight after I had finished I went and bought the next ones. I think this is definitely worth the time and sleep to read.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account