Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I think that Calla was a great protagonist, struggling to balance between love, duty and loyalty. She has a colliding nature, one side wanting to follow her orders and just do what she is told, but the other side of her wanted to rebel, to go against what everyone else was saying. that's the part of her I liked the most.

I was definitely on Team Shay. I hated Ren for a bit for trying to get between Calla and Shay, but I always knew that she would go to Shay in the end. Its hard to imagine just how much saving Shay at the very start changed her life

I absolutely loved the writing style, I think it was perfect for me. Fantasy is my favourite, and this is definitely a top-mark fantasy book!

I really loved the way Andrea Cremer described the way of feeling like a wolf and the way she twisted the story so she had a beautiful balance between a magical setting, a romantic dilemma and fighting for life (and love). She really made things interesting when Calla turned Shay and I was practically feeling everything that happened as if I was there! I was holding my breath the entire way through, I couldn't put it down!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account