Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This is a major must-read.
Good Points
I was pulled into Calla’s world of loyalty, terror, and love. Her story was a thought-provoking twist on the popular trend of werewolves and I liked her clear voice.

Andrea Cremer is a talented writer. Throwing in some twists, adding a love triangle, it was all done impeccably. Shay was the lovable best-friend guy who is dependable and you secretly want to date, while Ren was the sexy out-of-reach brooding hot guy who everybody wants and is passionate.

I’ll be interested to read the second book because there was a major cliffhanger at the end of this. I love Calla’s character because I thought that she expressed herself very well and I loved her beginning to explore the line between love and loyalty, and duty and desire.

I thought that this book was fascinating and I loved the format. It had those ruffled pages that everybody loves (I know that I do), the cover was gorgeous (it has that pearl finish and reminds me of frost), and it was a good thick read. While I’ve only read it once (the climax didn’t have very much suspense or wow-factor to it) but it was satisfying and refreshing.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account