Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Nameless was a very different telling of the snow white story. Different from any I have read so far and I liked it. It was a weird mix of mobster like families, paranormal, mystery, romance, a mix of old and new. The story kept me interested, no dull boring parts, and moved at a good pace. I enjoyed reading about some of the characters Lili St. Crow created. I liked Tor and Nico a lot; I thought Nico and Cami were cute together. However, this was my first time reading a novel by Lili St. Crow and I have to say I found it a bit difficult to read at times. Her writing style is so different from what I’m used to and I had a hard time following certain parts, sometimes I had to re-read a sentence or two. This kind of put a dent in my imaging the story. I also felt like some of the species (or whatever they were) were not explained enough, I felt as though I missed a book about Twist, Jacks, Faust and Potential. Overall all I thought the book was ok I enjoyed it the more I read it. I would probably pick up another book by Lili St. Crow if it was Rudy’s story, she seemed like she would be fun to read about.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account