Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Mr. Tiger works out everything because he's a wrestler. He's the strongest of them all and also has a cute little puppy to keep him company (Fifi). The only other thing he could hope for is a friend. He has a lot of friends inside of the ring, but outside is a different story. When people are mean to him, he can't do the same things he can do in the ring.

Then there's Lily. She's the waitress at diner he frequents. If only he could muster up the courage to talk to her. Mr. Tiger isn't the best when it comes to social interactions. He'd prefer to settle things in the ring. But sometimes, life happens whether you're ready for it or not and that's exactly what happens to Mr. Tiger as he's out walking Fifi.

Final Verdict: MR. TIGER is heartwarming story about a wrestler who's looking for a friend. I'm so happy he finds it but there's something about seeing this tough wrestler having such a mushy heart. It's endearing and I love it. I would recommend this to children who love wresting and stories about friendship. It's also perfect for fans of the lucha libre sport and art style.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account