Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This was just not some sob story About how a girl got pregnant and was dumped at some weird pregnancy school somewhat in the near future. No. This book was about Elvie, a girl who is funny, knows about mechanics, and actually is smart! Yay for not being an average bimbo like everyone in ya literature now! I laughed so hard I thought I would cry, and if that wasn't enough, add it some aliens, including an Almiri called Bryon, who happens to be no one other than James Bryon Dean!
It turns out, the pregnancy school was started by a rival race of aliens who plan to switch the almiri babies into their babies .....drama! But anyway, I loved how Elvie had a clear head when things got messed up as well as her sass even though things got pretty messed up during it, she never faltered. And her "baby daddy" cole never seemed to call even when she got pregnant, and she never let it control her life, or go on about it and cry. She persevered through everything, which shows that she could be a great role model, better then most in literature even though she got preggers. Whoops.
Things I liked:
Elvie and her sass
The amount of times this book made me laugh
Ducky, Elvies ah-mazing bestie
Britta vs Elvie face offs
Cole, even though he was a bimbo sometimes
Elvies talks with "goober"
Things I didn't like:
Practically nothing! I loved it
QUOTES:
Just do your breathing exercises." He leans over the backseat and grabs my hand. "Come on. That's it. Hoo-hoo-hoo, hee-hee-hee. Hoo-hoo-hoo...' 'Keep that up,' I warn him, wincing around another contraction, 'and I'm going to hit you right in your "hoo-hoo”
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account