Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Cassandra Clare wrote an amazing sequel to her first book, The City of Bones. I actually believe that this one is written better. Right from the beginning it drew me in. The prologue was amazing and I wanted to continue reading it.

The action at the very beginning makes you want to continue to read the rest of the book. There are so many twists and turns and unexpected things that happen on the novel that you are never bored.

As the story goes on the main characters and the new characters that are introduced evolve more and more. I feel a connection with most of them or feel like I could make the same decisions that they make. Except for Valentine, I never like what he does and I think that the way he feels about the “Downworlders” is wrong and the way he treats them and his children. I cant feel any compassion towards him, I think that this is the way she meant to write him because he’s supposed to be an evil villain.

I Give this book a 4.9 out of 5 because it was pretty amazing but I would have liked it to be longer :) Now I'm off to read City of Glass.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account